For musicians who are not in possession of a VAR-wuo (and are thus not independent employees) we us payrolling.

We use the services of, they take over the ‘fictive employment’ so we don’t have to hire the employee. They take care of the invoices towards us and payment of wages to the musicians. This includes withholding en declaring the payroll taxes to the Belastingdienst.

This saves a lot of time and a lot of administrative work.